Exploring Sexual Presence, Touch, Curiosity and Satisfaction
Specially designed Feldenkrais lessons reduce muscular tension and improve body awareness and body image so that sexual responsivity and desire are increased. You will find that by improving body awareness, lessening muscular tension and developing freer movement, sexual problems are reduced, and people experience better sexual communication and intimacy, increased sensuality and heightened orgasm.
The lessons create the experience of free rhythmical movements that establish a sensuous connectedness flowing from the bottom of the feet all the way to the top of the head, and from one end of the spine to the other. These wave-like movements are a natural part of sex. Once these movements are re-experienced and integrated, there is a significant increase in sexual vitality.
- What is the Feldenkrais Method®? An Interview with Donna Ray – 9:35
- The Pelvic Floor – 1:02
- Getting Ready – 0:28
- Intro: What is Sexual Presence? – 1:37
- Lesson: Sexual Presence – 14.56
- Intro: What is Sexual Touch? – 1:35
- Lesson: Sexual Touch – 17:30
- Intro: What is Sexual Curiosity? – 1:01
- Lesson: Sexual Curiosity – 12:26
- Intro: What is Sexual Power and Satisfaction? – 0:54
- Lesson: Sexual Power and Satisfaction – 15:27