Running Training That Makes a Difference!
If you are looking for a training program that will make a substantial difference in your running, this is it! As we run, walk and play sports, we develop habits in our movement. These habits can lead to less than optimal performance whether they are from injury or from improper self-use. Running with the Whole Body retrains your muscles and changes these habits, improving your strength, coordination, distance and speed.
Running Tips That Go beyond What to Do
The running tips in this program go way beyond telling you what to do. In the form of a lesson, they teach you how to move in ways that interrupt your old habits of running and re-educate your body to move in more efficient ways. Efficiency equals increased speed and greater distance with less effort.
What Are the Benefits of Running with the Whole Body?
- Faster walking and running
- Greater power
- Reduced risk of injury
- Increased distance
- Greater endurance
- Serious Runners and Weekend Joggers
- Cross Country Skiers, Skaters and Snowshoers
- Hikers and Walkers
- Football, Soccer and Baseball Players
- Introduction – 8:27
- Shoulders, Hips and Feet – 43:10
- The Back Muscles – 39:04
- Back Muscle Connections – 39:19
- Crawling on the Belly – 39:19
- Crawling on Hands and Knees – 39:19
- Drive Point in the Upper Body – 39:28
- Running with the Whole Body – 21:34