Coordinating Breath with Life
Coordination of breathing and skeletal adjustments must be made if you are to be prepared to meet life’s constantly changing circumstances.
How do you train yourself to respond to life’s constantly changing circumstances? Start by tossing “good” and “bad” breathing out the window. “Better” breathing is breathing that adjusts to novelty, that responds to the ever-changing nature of our being.
Use these lessons to free your breath from habitual ruts, enabling you to make the necessary perpetual adjustments that support the entire musculoskeletal and psycho-emotional experience.
Benefits of improving the breath:
- Let go of mental and physical tension
- Improve digestion
- Become less stiff
- Stop recurring physical problems
- Improve focus without increasing tension
- Deepen your understanding of yourself
- Ease and effortlessness in movement and thought
- Immediate, applicable tools to decrease stress
- Introduction – Help! I Breathe Wrong! – 3:01
- Awareness of Breath – 32:14
- Freeing Upper Ribs Part 1 – 27:25
- Freeing Upper Ribs Part 2 – 33:43
- Freeing Upper Ribs Part 3 – 31:25
- Exhaling and Expanding Part 1 – 33:57
- Exhaling and Expanding Part 2 – 31:20
Read Erin’s article: Help! I Breathe Wrong!