Vol. 2 – Integrating the Chest, Shoulders and Arms
The Feldenkrais at Home Series uses safe, gentle, relaxing, non-impact movements for optimal skeletal alignment, physical mobility, and a pain-free life. Free your back and neck from chronic stiffness and pain. Recover youthful posture and movement. All the movement sequences in this program serve to calm and focus the mind and to increase the ability to concentrate.
Continue to improve your alignment by rediscovering the flexibility of your rib cage and by integrating the chest, shoulders and arms with your back and pelvis. These movement sequences help to lift and open the chest, improving your upper spine, ribs, and shoulders. Everyone needs to be able to sit or stand with ease. This may be accomplished by using the pelvis to support the spine and free the shoulders and neck. By following these simple movements, you will learn to reduce and eliminate stiffness in the shoulders, arms, and upper back.
- Relieve physical pain
- Improve posture and mobility at any age
- Keep your brain young!
- Recover from illness or injury
- Excellent for athletes and performing artists
- 7. Learn to Breathe Deeply! (Seesaw Breathing)
- 8. Sit Well, Feel Well!
- 9. Connect Shoulders to Hips for Faster Gait!
- 10. Chest and Shoulder Differentiations
- 11. Arm Movements for Better Shoulder Joints
- 12. Improve Rib Cage and Pelvis and Move Young!