The neck, shoulders and upper back are a site of discomfort and difficulty for many people, especially in this age of increasing computer use. This 10-session program utilizes an experiential, kinesthetic learning process and is designed to facilitate healthier ways of being and moving. Over time, the process results in increasing comfort, improved posture, and a more pleasurable movement experience overall.
Comfort in the neck and shoulder area will involve your whole body/self in the learning process. The program includes sessions in a variety of positions and perspectives to create a rich and potent approach to many of the common difficulties experienced in the neck and shoulder area.
- Introduction – 4:53
- Bring More of Yourself into Action: Turning Your Head – 32:57
- Bring More of Yourself into Action: Rolling – 41:29
- Let Gravity Help: Dropping the Shoulders 1 – 30:31
- Let Gravity Help: Dropping the Shoulders 2 – 36:17
- Active Sitting: A Mobile Seat – 34:16
- Let Gravity Help: Alternating Sitting and Lying – 39:45
- Support for Your Head: A New Perspective – 36:39
- Active Sitting: Reaching for Pleasure – 34:16