Do you suffer from chronic aches and pains that you feel will never go away? Have you tried different modalities to help and still your pain persists? The Feldenkrais Method® is an ingenious way to help people of any age or condition learn to move more comfortably and effectively.
This MP4 video program will guide you through:
- Three relaxing and soothing 35 min sequences incorporating the Feldenkrais Method® of somatic education, geared to help you to relieve such pains.
- Two guided meditations to assist you in letting go of the hidden beliefs and behavior patterns that may be interfering with your healing process.
- One guided demonstration to teach a caregiver how to provide a hands-on healing touch.
These techniques are effecting in easing pain, anxiety, and discomfort. All the lessons in this series are geared to get to the root of your long-standing pain and change unwanted habits and patterns.
- Introduction – 3:54
- Lesson 1: Feldenkrais – Sea-Saw Breathing – 24:13
- Lesson 2: Feldenkrais – Side Lying Smooth touch – 16:05
- Lesson 3: Changing Limiting Beliefs meditations – 19:02
- Lesson 4: Feldenkrais – The Jaw – 20:03
- Lesson 5: Guided Caregiver Instructions for Providing Healing touch – 20:19
- Lesson 6: Feldenkrais – Sitting Lesson + Heart Opening Meditation – 16:50