Do you suffer from chronic aches and pains that you feel will never go away? Have you tried different modalities to help and still your pain persists? The Feldenkrais Method® is an ingenious way to help people of any age or condition learn to move more comfortably and effectively.
This MP4 video program will guide you through:
- Three relaxing and soothing 35 min sequences incorporating the Feldenkrais Method® of somatic education, geared to help you to relieve such pains.
- Two guided meditations to assist you in letting go of the hidden beliefs and behavior patterns that may be interfering with your healing process.
- One guided demonstration to teach a caregiver how to provide hands on healing touch.
These techniques are effecting in easing pain, anxiety and discomfort. All the lessons in this series are geared to get to the root of your long standing pain and change unwanted habits and patterns.
- Introduction – 3:54
- Lesson 1: Feldenkrais – Sea-Saw Breathing – 24:13
- Lesson 2: Feldenkrais – Side Lying Smooth touch – 16:05
- Lesson 3: Changing Limiting Beliefs meditations – 19:02
- Lesson 4: Feldenkrais – The Jaw – 20:03
- Lesson 5: Guided Caregiver Instructions for Providing Healing touch – 20:19
- Lesson 6: Feldenkrais – Sitting Lesson + Heart Opening Meditation – 16:50