Advanced Training in the Feldenkrais Method®.
We are excited to host Donna Ray for both an advanced training and a public workshop in September. She will present material on the connection between trauma and emotional integration. Specifically, she will focus on how the Feldenkrais Method frees us from the rigidity, chaos, and fear caused by stress and trauma. Throughout her teaching she will weave in research from Daniel Siegel’s Interpersonal Neurobiology, looking at the idea of regaining the ability to respond in the present moment, which leads to personal and social well-being. Read more.
Donna’s public workshop will also be relevant and vital as she demonstrates the practical application of presenting these ideas to the public using Awareness Through Movement. Read more.
Dates & Times:
- Thursday, September 24, 2:00pm – 7:00pm (30 minute snack break)
- Friday, September 25, 10:00am – 4:30pm (1 1/2 hour break)
- Saturday, September 26, 10:00am – 4:30pm (1 1/2 hour break)
- Sunday, September 27, 10:30am – 3:30pm (short breaks) Public Workshop
- $350 (Early registration)
- $390 after September 7
Advanced Training plus Public Workshop:
- $385 (Early registration)
- $425 after September 7
For more information and to register visit The Feldenkrais Store.