Order all three sets and save!
Individually: $975.00, Buy together: $828.75, Save: $146.25*
Coupon discounts do not apply.
During The Trilogy's three volumes, not only will you do Awareness Through Movement® and practice Functional Integration® (FIsm), you'll also investigate and apply pertinent concepts, deepen your capacity to observe yourself and others, and develop new abilities in guiding others' learning. You will develop a new appreciation of your competence, realize how your teaching approach works and how it limits you, expand your choices, enhance your sensory acuity, deepen your understanding of the Method, and become a better practitioner.
Vol. 1: Bridging the Gap presents ways of spanning the rift between moving and speaking, doing and explaining, so that your students grasp their lessons in practical, concrete ways.
Vol. 2: Inside Touch reveals the repertoire of FI - from skeletal contact, directional touch, kinesthetic conversation, the listening hand, and tactile tracking to the most advanced techniques.
Vol. 3: A Course of Change introduces new, comprehensive ways of understanding how lessons work. These systemic maps specify how we create the conditions for learning, chart the complete span of compositional structure that underlies lessons, and spells out Feldenkrais teaching tactics.
- Recognize what students need and discover how to engage their curiosity
- Cultivate hands-on sensitivity, skill and strategy
- Learn what makes a lesson a lesson and how to turn that knowledge into persuasive, lasting learning
What Every Practitioner Needs to Know:
- Turn "figuring out what to do" into a way to inspire curiosity and facilitate learning
- Guide students to appreciate their problems and challenges in the context of larger patterns
- Learn to recognize and effectively use the seven aspects of movement
- Deepen your sensibility and develop evocative, skillful touch
- Transform roadblocks and setbacks into learning opportunities
- Give memorable, meaningful lessons
What People are Saying
"The Trilogy lets us get back to the very basis of our learning as Feldenkrais practitioners. It offers a fresh view on what it is that we actually do in ATM® and FI. With the SPIFFER structure, what we see becomes clearer, and together with the broad space given for practicing FI, more clarity in touch emerges."
- Monika Vogelmann, Physician and Feldenkrais Practitioner, Bad Segeberg, Germany
"Larry is a teacher who teaches that it is individuals — and not groups — that learn. Thus learning in The Trilogy not only takes place in the actual workshop day, but also in the time between the segments. One gets great ideas for one's own process while having a lot of fun learning!"
- Corinna Eikmeier, Cellist, Musician and Feldenkrais Practitioner, Hannover, Germany
"For me personally, enrolling in The Trilogy was an important step. But I only discovered this after I had joined the training (after two sessions). Now my work has new quality: I would say much more clarity in how I see and understand the work and teach lessons."
- Jacek Paszkowski, Physiotherapist and Feldenkrais Practitioner, Warsaw, Poland
"I love Larry's models. His distillation of the Method into recognizable categories helps my teaching in so many ways: my ability to assess and understand movement improves, my communication gets richer, I have a much larger palette of directions, cues and teaching strategies to choose from, and I become better at guiding my clients to discover aspects of themselves that they don't yet know. SPIFFER, the 'Seven C's,' and the other maps from The Trilogy have given me a truer, deeper understanding of the underpinnings of Feldenkrais lessons."
- Frederick Schjang, Feldenkrais Teacher and Pilates Instructor
ReviewsLogin to review this product
People Also Bought
Media: 34 DVDs in 3 binders with 3 data CDs which includes a study guide, articles and SPIFFER notes for each volume