What to expect:
- A profound and fulfilling learning-environment that encourages questions and open exploration
- Straightforward, clear explanations
- An Array of real-life, practical applications
- Personal growth and discovery that will stay with you
- Inspiring insight in all aspects of this work – from technique, through intention to philosophy
- Techniques you can apply immediately in your practice
- Exposure to Mia's unique charisma and personality that was instrumental in shaping this work
Special Weekend Offer:
The Power of Mind Body Studies for Personal and Professional Growth
In addition, this five-day training includes a unique opportunity for you to invite current or prospective clients and students, whom you want to introduce to this work. Only available on the last two days, this gives your clients the opportunity to experience the power of the work from this premier authority.
In this special weekend segment, the public will work with practitioners doing ATM, hands-on work and observing demonstrations.
Whether you are a health-professional, instructor, challenged in some way, a top performer, or interested in wellness, this opportunity to experience the work with Master Mia Segal, will show you how you can harness your Mind-Body connection!
- Expand your ability to apply the work to your clientele
- Watch your students and clients progress in a collaborative group setting
- Observe how Mia engages students and clients of all levels
- Learn how to apply MBS Academy's Core Principles® to develop a plan for future lessons
Days, Dates & Times
Days & Dates:Wednesday, July 20 2016 - Sunday, July 24 2016
Wednesday & Saturday: 9:30 Check-in/Registration
Wednesday - Saturday
10-12 Workshop (Tea Break at 11-11:15)
2-4 Workshop (Tea Break at 3-3:15)
Tuition & Registration
Tuition for 5 day seminar: $750
Early Registration Discount: $700*
*Register and payment completed before May 20, 2016
Weekend Only Rate: $300
Weekend Buddy Rate: $450 for 2 people*
*Sign-up with a friend and receive 25% off each of your tuitions
Online with Credit Card or PayPal:
Pay by Check:MBS Academy
9600 Escarpment Blvd
Austin, TX 78749
Phone Registration and Questions:Danielle Whitston
CU Recreation Center
1855 Pleasant St
Boulder, CO 80302
Master Mia Segal was Dr. Feldenkrais' first assistant, collaborator and associate for sixteen years, after which together, they trained students worldwide.
Of Mia, Feldenkrais said: "With you, I have reached summits that alone, I could not reach. The best lessons I ever gave, were inspired by your encouraging gaze”.
Mia is known for her unequalled mastery of the work and as a superb teacher. The unique design of her programs is testimony to her vast experience and leadership in teaching this method. She is committed to ensure the work continues in the essential and powerful form it was given to her by Dr. Feldenkrais, during their many years of collaboration and friendship. Mia has been acclaimed worldwide as the standard-bearer for the applications and philosophy of Dr. Feldenkrais' Mind Body Studies.
This advanced training is sponsored by MBS. Customer service and registration will be handled by MBS.
Media: Advanced Training