The Feldenkrais Method® demands an ultra-strong and stable surface for practitioners — and the Feldenkrais portable table delivers. Designed, tested and proven by leading Feldenkrais trainers, its special features include a firm 1.5-inch foam system, Inverted Truss system with Cable-Lock (for tremendous lateral stability combined with snap-open ease of use), and standard low-height range (17 to 25 inches). Our exclusive design is one of the industry's best-selling specialty tables and easily withstands the rigors and movements unique to the Feldenkrais Method. Carry case and other accessories sold separately.
- Support top is made from high-grade birch, chosen for strength and flex-resistance
- 1.5" Semi-Firm Foam System
- Hardwood blocks in all 8 corners are securely braced, stapled and glued
- Face rest holes on both ends for convenience
- Vinyl-coated aircraft cable eliminates fraying, rusting and kinks. Couplings are machine crimped for safety
- 7-Ply Reiki end panels for incredible strength
- Inverted TrussTM with Cable-LockTM
- Two knobs provide greater lateral stability, eliminate pivot points
All Custom Craftworks premium tables come with these high-quality on-trend upholstery choices.
- Load Rating: 800 lbs
- Height Range: 17"- 25"
- Length: 73", 78"
- Width: 30", 33" or 36"
- Table Weight: 41 lbs
- Warranty: limited lifetime
Shipping and Availability
Each table is made to order. The lead time for construction is usually three weeks. The table ships via UPS Ground and only within the lower 48 states of the United States. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is extra. It will be shipped from the manufacturer's warehouse. The shipping charge is calculated into the price of the table.
Custom Craftworks Feldenkrais tables are proudly Made In Eugene, OR with parts sourced globally.