Everyone falls sometime. As people age, the danger of injury increases and with it, the fear of falling. Learning how to become more flexible and resilient can not only help prevent injury, but can improve recovery in the event of a fall.
The Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement® lessons included in this audio program are part of a carefully researched movement education system that has helped thousands of people improve their lives.
- Introduction - 3:38
- Falling from the Floor - 15:54
- Rolling with It - 11:44
- Surrendering Your Body Parts - 12:14
- The Three Planes of Pelvic Motion - 20:39
- Eyes in the back of Your Head - 11:05
- Get on Up - 14:32
- Upward and Downward Spiral - 10:08
ReviewsLogin to review this product
People Also Bought
Media: 2 CDs in a Binder or MP3 Download, 7 Feldenkrais Lessons