The neck, shoulders and upper back are a site of discomfort and difficulty for many people, especially in this age of increasing computer use. This 10-session program utilizes an experiential, kinesthetic learning process and is designed to facilitate healthier ways of being and moving. Over time, the process results in increasing comfort, improved posture and a more pleasurable movement experience overall.
Comfort in the neck and shoulder area will involve your whole body/self in the learning process. The program includes sessions in a variety of positions and perspectives to create a rich and potent approach to many of the common difficulties experienced in the neck and shoulder area.
- Introduction - 4:53
- Bring More of Yourself into Action: Turning Your Head - 32:57
- Bring More of Yourself into Action: Rolling - 41:29
- Let Gravity Help: Dropping the Shoulders 1 - 30:31
- Let Gravity Help: Dropping the Shoulders 2 - 36:17
- Active Sitting: A Mobile Seat - 34:16
- Let Gravity Help: Alternating Sitting and Lying - 39:45
- Support for Your Head: A New Perspective - 36:39
- Active Sitting: Reaching for Pleasure - 34:16
"Overall, this is an excellent series. Elizabeth describes the movements of the ATM®s in a way that is accessible, meaningful, and personable. Her voice is both soothing and engaging, and her relationships of the movement of the spine to standing and function are rich. I really love the whole series!" - Julie Lively, Occupational therapist and Feldenkrais practitioner
ReviewsLogin to review this product
People Also Bought
Media: 4 CDs, 8 Feldenkrais Lessons