Falling down, falling
in love, fear of falling, falling asleep, falling out of favour, falling
apart, falling all over yourself...
What is it about falling that is so central to our experience that it
can describe so many of our states?
This workshop will explore the theme of falling.What is the relationship
between falling and safety, risk, creativity, enhanced abilities and
a life that is a little bit easier? Through Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement® we will look at the benefits
we may derive from a deeper understanding and experience of falling.
If the idea of falling concerns you, be assured that no demands will
be placed on you that are beyond your abilities. This workshop is geared
towards participants of all levels of experience with Feldenkrais Awareness
Through Movement and of all ages who are seeking a more familiar
relationship with the floor that carries us.
1) Introduction - Listen Now!
Player will load here
2) Talk about Falling 08:25
3) Introduction to ATM 02:41
4) ATM 1: The smallest fall you can take 33:29
5) Talk: About the Myth of Icarus 02:43
Total Time: 46:19
1) ATM 2: Falling to the side 29:54
2) Discussion 01:44
3) Talk: Whendo you fall? 08:39
4) ATM 3: Reaching and freeing your pelvis 30:44
5) Discussion 01:37
Total Time: 72:48
1) ATM 4: Falling in and out of your chair 20:18
2) Talk bout the Feldenkrais Method 10:28
3) ATM 5: Improving your balance - falling, rolling & rising
4) Discussion 02:55
Total Time: 71:08
1) ATM 6: Falling from the ground up - from your
stomach to sitting and back again 32:35
2) Discussion 02:20
3) Talk: Falling from Grace 02:24
4) ATM 7: Rolling like a top 24:00
5. Good Bye 00:24