movement habits at age 40 and 50 will impact how we feel at age 60,
70 and beyond. When we create new movement habits, we make our bodies
and minds younger, stronger, and more flexible. In essence, we create
a more intelligent body.
Transform Your Body and Mind
• Break Away from Physically Limiting Habits
• Regain Strength, Mobility and Grace
"Change Your Age" program can make you feel younger,
more coordinated and more at ease with your body. By practicing
movements that make you feel younger you can regain the ease you
felt ten to fifteen years ago.
What will the "Change Your Age" program
do for you?
Learn to move in entirely different ways
• Increase your ease of movement.
• Decrease your habitual physical resistances
• Replace bad movement habits with good ones
The "Change Your Age" program is not stressful or
repetitive. It does not place demands on your muscular strength
and flexibility. Nor does it require specialized equipment or
clothing. It does require you use the most important organ in
your body – your brain!
Your Age DVD 1 - Reclaiming a Youthful Neck, Back and Hips"
Disc 1 – 44:00
1. Introduction to the Change
Your Age Program
2. What Makes a Person Old? - 7:00
3. The State of the Body Scan (Audio Portion) - 4:05
4. Using the Floor as a Mirror (Audio Portion) - 9:00
5. How to Prepare for a Lesson - 4:00
6. Lesson 1 - Coordinating Neck and Eyes with Your Legs and Pelvis - 17:20
7. Lesson 2 - Releasing Your Hips into Pleasure - 7:10
Disc 2 – 26:00
1. Lesson 3 - Using
Your Abdomen to Release Your Back - 10:30
2. Lesson 3a - Advanced Variation - 5:30
3. Lesson 4 - See Saw Breathing - 9:50
Disc 3 – 38:00
1. Lesson 5- The Middle
of the Body: Expanding, Reaching, Turning - 17:10
2. Lesson 6 - Crossed Arm, Crossed Ankle, Foot Lifting - 8:00
3. Lesson 7 - Oiling Your Hips the Easy Way - 9:00
4. Lesson 7a - Advanced Variation - 2:30
TIME – 108 minutes
an Introduction to the videos:
who bought "Change Your Age DVD 1 - Reclaiming a Youthful Neck, Back and Hips" also bought these